ABOUT DEBBIE O'BERRY
Debbie O’Berry is a Christian counselor, and group facilitator in the Mason/Lansing, Michigan community, and is considered a valuable resource for anyone interested in promoting health and wellness within their personal lives, families or communities. Debbie is available for personal, family and individual counseling.
I have been married since 1970; I have three adult children, two daughters, one son and three grandchildren and two great grandsons.
I have been a Christian since 1983, attending and being very active at Mason First Church of the Nazarene.
I have found that life brings many challenges and problems that walking with the Lord and doing things Gods way can make life an exciting journey that is very fulfilling
""I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.."
- I attended Spring Arbor University in Michigan
- I receive my BA in Family Life Education and a MA in Counseling.
- I am Licensed as a Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Michigan
- I am a Certified Marriage Counselor
- I am a Certified Pre-Marital Counselor
- I am a Certified Advanced Addiction Counselor, (CAADC)
- I am an Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ICAADC).As part of my bachelor degree I did an internship with a local family, marriage counselor. My internship for my masters was done at a substance abuse recovery center. I have experience with individual, group, and didactic therapy in Addictions and with Mental Health Issues. Branch Counseling has been in existence since 2005. I also have experience and training Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
I believe in God’s Church. Christ died for the church and I think it is important to be part of a body of believers to hold us accountable and help us to grow into a mature Christian.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some art in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – all the more as you see the Day approaching.”